WHO WE ARE
We are the University at Buffalo Men’s and Women’s Track & Field/Cross Country Team. With over 100 student-athletes on our team, we comprise 1/5th of the entire student-athlete body at the University at Buffalo! We re-entered the NCAA Division I level in 1999. Since then, our program has grown exponentially:
- Nearly every school record has been broken
- 107 Individual MAC Champions in T&F/XC
- 38 NCAA Division I All-Americans
- Excellence in the classroom with All-MAC Academic Honors, District Academic All-Americans, and earning US Track & Field/Cross Country Coaches Association All-Academic Team Honors
WHY WE ARE RAISING FUNDS: RECORD BOARDS
- Indoor and Outdoor Team Track and Field Record Boards. We need to honor the outstanding accomplishments of those that have set the bar high: Our School Record Holders. New record boards will also greatly enhance the facility environment for our student-athletes to create a true NCAA Division I atmosphere.
- Stadium Record Board. In the 26-year history of our Track & Field Stadium, the Stadium Records set are arguably the best in the Northeast US, and among the top in the entire country. We’ve hosted the World University Games to the NCAA Division I Outdoor Championships. All individuals that enter into the stadium will see the elite level of performances achieved at the UB Track and Field Stadium over its rich 26-year history of International Level competition.
WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP
We are dedicated to creating the best environment for our student-athletes and coaches to help us bring home the MAC Championship Team Title. We need YOUR help to get the equipment needed so our student-athletes can train at the highest and most effective level. With each contribution, YOU are helping us get closer to our goal. YOU are making a direct impact on the performance of our team! All gifts are tax-deductible and every gift helps! GO BULLS!
Make your gift now at www.ubhornsup.com